Upcoming Digital Pharma Conferences
I’ve been receiving a few questions from clients and contacts lately on which conferences are the best to attend. I’ve been to a few of them, and they all have their pros and cons. If you’re planning your autumn 2010 lineup of pharma marketing-related conferences like I am, I hope you find the following list helpful. Hope to see you there!
- mHealth (mobile) - September 8-9, San Diego
- ePatient Connections - September 27-29, Philadelphia. Intouch Solutions is a sponsor this year; use code "Intouch300" to save $300 off registration.
- Health 2.0 - October 7-8, San Francisco
- Digital Pharma East - October 18-20, Philadelphia
- unNiched - November 1-2, NYC [UPDATE: This conference has been postponed until further notice. According to their website: “ALERT: After much consideration, we have decided to postpone unNiched 2010 to mid-2011. We expect to make an announcement regarding our future plans for the event in the next week or so.”]
- EyeforPharma eCommunication and Online Marketing - November 8-9, Boston, MA
- A.L.I. Social Media for Pharma - Dec. 6-8, NYC
- ePharma Summit - February 7-9, 2011, Philadelphia (agenda TBD)