Throwback Thursday: The Best of the Past 6 Months
The world of pharma marketing is constantly changing and evolving. Add in the digital element, and it’s sometimes downright impossible to keep track. So, we’re doing a little "throwback Thursday" — pharma style — to bring you back in the know. In case you missed them, we’re revealing our top 10 most popular blogs from the past six months.
TOP 10 POSTS:
- Social Media is Still Safe for Pharma Despite AstraZeneca Pulling Their Sponsored Twitter Ads: AstraZeneca pulled down some Twitter ads. But don’t worry. It’s still safe for pharma to effectively use social ads and networks, including Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Pharma’s Bright, Shiny, Digital Future: There’s an opportunity for the pharmaceutical industry to move beyond providing just pills to building stronger relationships with customers.
- 7 Things Pharma Should Know About Facebook Timeline: With Facebook’s February 2012 announcement that it was changing up the rules, we highlighted seven things pharma marketers should know.
- Pharma Content Marketing—Just Do it: Pharma’s value proposition directly aligns with the ideals of content marketing. So, why aren’t pharma companies getting on board?
- Unbranded Campaigns Working Hard for your Brand: Unbranded campaigns are a popular component of the online pharma marketer’s toolbox. Build a foundation of trust with patients by providing valuable information.
- Looking Forward to 2012: Multi-channel Thinking: Look back at our predictions for 2012 and see if we were right.
- Staying Safe in Social Means Paying Attention to the Details: Paying attention to the details makes the difference for pharma when social media and networks change on a dime.
- The Future of Digital Detailing—An Interview with Julie Martell: Intouch conducted a survey of physicians to learn about their interactions with reps and the iPad. Read more to see what we learned.
- How Facebook’s New Comment Policy Impacts your Pharma Facebook Page: Intouch Solutions weighs in on the changes Facebook made to its comment policy and how it would affect pharma marketers.
- Is Pinterest Pharma’s Channel on the Visual Web: Before jumping on the Pinterest bandwagon, check out Intouch’s recommendations for creating a content strategy focused on better visual content.