A case of ‘fomo’ getting you down? Wishing you could nerd-out at South By Southwest (SXSW)too? Well, if you have a few minutes, our SXSW Distilled blog is blowing up with content from Intouchers taking over Austin and here is why:
- Daring Greatly: The Courage of Vulnerability – Account Director Jessica Cox stepped out of her role as a pharma marketer for a bit and absorbed the teachings of Dr. Brené Brown on the importance of vulnerability.
- Five Counterintuitive Truths About Habits – Account Supervisor Kendra Robbins shares her insights on the similarities between patient adherence and Gretche Rubin’s session on habits.
- Hacking for Healing – A health-related session on why personalization is the key to understanding and treating a disease.
- Finding Meaningful Connections – Marty Canniff SVP, executive creative director, gives an overview of three different exhibitions and the common thread among them.
- SXSWi: A First-Timer’s Impressions – Paula Lepka reaps her first experience at the conference and describes what stood out to her the most.