The New Year is here, which means our 2016 #ALLin travels have come to an end. Although this chapter is closing, the people we met, the lives we impacted, and the lessons we learned will continue to inspire us to hack healthcare for the people.
Looking back at #ALLin, we have a lot to celebrate:
- We traveled roughly 3,758 miles – that’s the equivalent of traveling from the East Coast to the West Coast and halfway back again.
- We attended five health-related walks and runs, covering eight different disease states, including multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, diabetes and other chronic conditions.
- We captured 32 on-camera interviews with patients and caregivers that we’ll use to inform future projects and remind us that what we do matters.
- We held an internal accelerator that challenged Intouchers to come up with an app to benefit patients and caregivers.
- We hosted an external accelerator in which patients, caregivers, developers, creatives, strategists and executives from the technology and healthcare industries got together to focus on the needs of caregivers.
- We generated more than128,000 social media impressions and more than 400,000 media impressions, raising awareness of the disease states we focused on.
- We took what we learned and created the whitepaper, “Caregivers: The Hidden Healthcare Provider.”
Along with everything we achieved together, Intouch associates went out on their own to participate in more than 45 health-related walks and runs in 2016, raising awareness for 40 unique causes through our Feet-on-the-Ground initiative.
Our 2016 #ALLin journey was a wild ride filled with many successes. Many aspects of the campaign will continue this year, so be sure to check back to learn more. Thank YOU for joining us on the journey and going #ALLin!