You may have heard we recently celebrated our 20th anniversary with a late-September bash, called (re)GROUP, which brought nearly 1,000 Intouchers from our offices across the United States and around the world to downtown Kansas City.
The one-and-a-half day event included a pop-up workspace, giant lawn games with a view of the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, philanthropic activities for two local charitable organizations, an all-employee townhall featuring inspiring stories from real patients, a Make-a-Wish reveal for a young teen and his family, and a private concert at the Power and Light District’s KC Live! Block.
But it wasn’t all fun and games. (re)GROUP also provided the ideal backdrop to unveil our new values and purpose statement, which we arrived at after almost a year of work. These values aren’t really new to Intouch – we’ve been doing these things all along; rather, they’re refreshed to represent who we are now, and who we aspire to be as we continue to grow:
- Live to Learn: Be curious, welcome change and invest in personal growth.
- Be a Team Player: Embrace collaboration and have each other’s backs.
- Champion the Work: Fight for the innovative, the bold, the captivating.
- Build Lasting Relationships: Foster genuine connections with clients, partners and each other.
- Hold Ourselves Accountable: Say what we mean and do what we say.
(re)GROUP also provided an opportunity to remember why Intouch exists: to solve healthcare’s biggest challenges, which led to our refreshed purpose statement: “No Challenge Too Big to Cure.”
As we look ahead to the next 20 years, we’re guided by these values and a reminder of the importance of our work.
Want to join a self-aware organization that’s always striving to be its very best self? Check out our jobs page! We currently have openings in Boston, Chicago, Kansas City and NYC.