Intouch Solutions' Website in the Spotlight
Intouch Solutions was recently recognized by the Web Marketing Association in a very big way.
Our work on PillCamCrohns.com won us the 2014 Best of Show WebAward — which means out of all the entries, in all categories, across all industries, we won the top overall website! In addition to bringing home the Best of Show WebAward, PillCamCrohns.com also won Best Pharmaceuticals Website.
Now in its 17th year, the WebAwards are the longest running annual website award competition, dedicated to honoring the best websites in 96 industries and committed to raising the bar of excellence for all website development.
Being recognized by the Web Marketing Association is a considerable honor. However, this is not the first time PillCamCrohns.com has found itself in the winner’s circle. It’s fair to say this campaign is a serial awards show favorite. Take a look at the additional recognitions and honors the site has received since its launch:
- Gold Award for Consumer Website at the 2014 PM360 Trailblazer Awards
- Gold Award for Best Website — Medical Devices at the 2014 DTC National Advertising Awards
- Best Medical Device Campaign at the 2014 Med Ad News Manny Awards
- Web Site Excellence in the Health & Wellness category at the 2013 OMMA Awards
- Member’s Choice Award for Web Site Excellence in the Health & Wellness category at the 2013 OMMA Awards
- Silver Award in the Microsite/Website category at the 2013 CLIO Healthcare Awards
- Silver Award in the Consumer Website category at the 2013 Rx Club Awards
- Silver Award for Consumer Website at the 2013 PM360 Pharma Choice Awards
We are so proud of all those who made these wins possible. Thank you and congratulations!
- Paige Baraban, Account Director, Intouch Solutions
- Paige Carrier, Account Manager, Intouch Solutions
- Daniel Denofsky, Global Director, Marketing Communications, Given Imaging, Ltd.
- Sarah Epstein, Senior Interactive Copywriter, Intouch Solutions
- Dusty Fann, Interactive Video Producer, Intouch Solutions
- Clint Helfers, Application Developer, Intouch Solutions
- Jonathan Huber, VP Global Marketing, Given Imaging, Ltd.
- Craig Johnston, Associate Creative Director, Intouch Solutions
- Jeff MacFarland, Creative Director, Intouch Solutions
- Kattrina Richardson, Global Marketing Manager, Given Imaging, Ltd.
- Jeremy West, Director Front End Architect, Intouch Solutions