OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (October 15, 2018) – Intouch Solutions, a marketing agency serving the pharmaceutical industry, took home five major industry awards at ceremonies held in New York City over the past few weeks.
Industry publication Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M) awarded Intouch Solutions gold in the Best Branded Website for Healthcare Professionals category for its work with Shire on the Mydayis HCP Campaign and silver in the Best Branded Website for Healthcare Professionals category for its work with Regeneron on the EYLEA HCP Website. MM&M also awarded Intouch silver in the Best Branded Website for Consumers category for its work with Shire on the Mydayis Consumer Campaign. Additionally, Intouch Solutions won the Point of Care category for its work with Shire on the Mydayis Go Early Program and the Sales Aid category for its work with AbbVie on the HER Interactive Sales Aid at PM360’s 2018 Trailblazer Awards.
“Receiving this recognition from MM&M and PM360 is such an incredible honor,” said Faruk Capan, CEO of Intouch Solutions. “I want to thank all of our employees for their continued commitment and dedication to making a positive impact on our clients’ business.”
Intouch Solutions was a finalist in 13 additional categories, including:
- Marketing Team of the Year: Shire and the Mydayis Launch Team (PM360)
- App/Digital Solution or Suite: Novartis “Out of Body” CAR-T Virtual Reality Experience (PM360)
- Consumer Website/Online Initiative: Shire Mydayis Consumer Campaign (PM360)
- HCP Education: Regeneron EYLEA HCP Website (PM360)
- Product/Service Launch: Shire Mydayis Total Brand Launch (PM360)
- Sales Aid: AbbVie HER Interactive Sales Aid (PM360)
- Self-Promotion: Intouch Solutions “Grab and Steal” video (PM360)
- Digital Initiative for Non-Consumers: Flexion Therapeutics Zilretta (MM&M)
- Professional Sales Tool: AbbVie Elagolix HER Interactive Sales Aid (MM&M)
- Agency Self-Promotion: Intouch Solutions “Grab and Steal” (MM&M)
- Product Launch: Shire Mydayis (MM&M)
- Marketing Team: Shire Mydayis Marketing Team (MM&M)
- Large Healthcare Agency: Intouch Solutions (MM&M)
In its 15th year, the MM&M Awards are comprised of 35 categories and recognize talented and innovative leaders in the healthcare marketing industry for their forward-thinking solutions. MM&M Award submissions were reviewed and scored by an independent panel of industry experts. Winners were honored at a ceremony in New York City on Oct. 11. View the complete list of the 2018 MM&M Awards winners at https://www.mmm-online.com/home/events/mmm-awards/the-2018-mmm-awards-all-the-winners/.
The 10th annual PM360 Trailblazer Awards honor individuals and companies in the pharmaceutical industry that demonstrate achievement in innovation, social responsibility, talent development and more. Finalists and winners were announced during a gala at Gotham Hall in New York City on Sept. 13. View the complete list of the 2018 Trailblazer winners at https://www.pm360online.com/the-2018-pm360-trailblazer-awards-winners/. Winning initiatives were selected for their ability to stand out in the complex, ever-changing healthcare environment, and were judged on their ability to overcome challenges; the skill, innovation, and quality of planning and execution; and the effectiveness of the work.
About Intouch Solutions
Founded in 1999, Intouch Solutions is a leading marketing and advertising agency with offices in Kansas City, Chicago, New York City, Boston, London and Mumbai. Intouch Solutions is part of Intouch Group, a privately held network of 800 employees across six affiliates. Specializing in solutions for the life sciences, Intouch is redefining what marketing means to these industries. Contact Intouch at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them on the Web at www.agencyofmore.com.