Intouch Contributes to eDTC Revolution Conference Board
Intouch Solutions’ Executive Vice President, Wendy Blackburn, has been asked to share her expertise as a member of the eDTC Revolution Conference Board. And we’re passing the benefit on to you: Use discount code BLACKBURN to save $200 off registration for the eDTC Revolution Conference at www.dtcperspectives.com/edtc-revolution-registeror by phone via Debra Sander, Registration Coordinator at 973-239-2051 x221.
Below is the announcement from DTC Perspectives:
DTC Perspectives has assembled individuals they recognize as experts in the various areas of digital health marketing, specifically as it relates to the challenging arena of direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical marketing. These distinguished individuals with backgrounds in agencies, pharmaceutical and market research companies will lend expertise as they work with DTC Perspective to ensure that content at the eDTC Revolution Conference provides attendees with progressive insights and forward-thinking predictions on the future of digital marketing of pharma brands.
In keeping with DTC’s commitment to the industry to create premier conferences to advance patient communications, these Board Members will help ensure that the 2012 eDTC Revolution Conference focuses pragmatically on the future of digital DTC marketing. This select group of Digital DTC connoisseurs will offer strategic direction and feedback, providing regular guidance to help shape the eDTC Revolution.
Congratulations to this impressive group of key industry influencers to the 2012 eDTC Revolution Conference Board:
- Bob Allen, Director, Digital Marketing, AstraZeneca
- Mark Bard, Executive Director and Co-Founder, Digital Health Coalition
- Wendy Blackburn, Executive Vice President, Intouch Solutions
- Bill Drummy, CEO and Founder, Heartbeat Ideas and Heartbeat West
- Jim Joseph, President, North America, Cohn & Wolfe
- Stu Klein, Healthcare Practice Lead, Interpublic
- Todd Kolm, Director, Emerging Channel Strategy, US Primary Care Marketing, Pfizer Inc
- Monique Levy, VP of Research, Manhattan Research
- Michael Myers, President, Palio
- Mary Pietrowski, Sr. Director, Digital Strategy & Marketing, Hologic
- Buddy Scalera, SVP, Interactive Content and Market Research, Ogilvy CommonHealth Interactive Marketing
- Denise Strauss, Executive Director, Managed Markets Marketing, Boehringer Ingelheim
About The eDTC Revolution
The eDTC Revolution: Marketing to the Digital Consumer will be held Sept. 13-14, 2012 at the Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel. The eDTC Revolution agenda will cover key issues facing DTC marketers with respect to digital and social marketing, focusing on the future to advance consumer communications of Rx products. Our faculty of thought-leading visionaries will cover the innovative uses of these media channels, the latest marketing/media trends and, perhaps most importantly, help marketers learn what’s possible and how to shape the future of their brand. eDTC Revolution is the only digital DTC marketing conference designed by the creators of the DTC National Conference. Click here for more details or to register.