With a seemingly endless supply of health marketing conferences out there, sometimes it’s difficult to know which ones to attend and which to skip. If you’re looking for one that will help you do your job better and give you a chance to network with experts from across the healthcare industry, make plans to attend the upcoming Digital Health Coalition (DHC) Midwest Summit, happening on September 26, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., at Takeda in Deerfield, IL.
DHC Summits bring together leaders, insiders and disrupters to share ideas. Intouch’s own Justin Chase, EVP/Head of Innovation, will talk about creating new, immersive AI-powered experiences that:
- Power your marketing as a completely new communications medium
- Enhance personalization and portability
- Facilitate storytelling experiences
- Connect patients with relevant peers, doctors and payers
- Drive outcomes-based healthcare and decisions
- Marry patient data, wearable data and health record data for true actionable insights
Other topics on the table for discussion include:
- The social media landscape for drug & disease communication
- Demystifying AI in healthcare
- Increasing effectiveness, optimizing creative, and dissemination of digital video
- Creating more cohesive communication between the players
Register here by Monday, September 25th, at noon. You can also contact DHC’s Christine Franklin if you have questions.
If you can’t make it to the Midwest Summit, we’ll provide a post-conference write-up, so stay tuned!
Meanwhile, download our recaps of the DHC West Coast Summit in San Francisco or the Spring Summit in New Jersey — they cover the talks and include bonus content, as well as useful links for additional reading.