For the past six years, the Digital Health Coalition (DHC) has worked to help the life-sciences industry identify innovative ways to use digital health to improve patient outcomes. As the DHC’s exclusive content partner, Intouch is grateful to share its focus on innovation and collaboration. DHC Summits are held in the Midwest and on the East and West Coasts throughout the year.
The DHC Fall Summit was held at the headquarters of PulsePoint on November 15. If you weren’t able to be there, these are the topics that were covered:
- Social media best practices
- The future of hyper-targeting
- Transparency in ad exchanges and media services
- Patient engagement
- Physician communication trends
- Artificial intelligence and chatbots
- Video innovation
If you weren’t able to attend the final Summit of 2017, download our complete recap of the event, along with bonus content.