Intouch Makes Virtual a Reality: Learn More at This Year’s DPE
The 11th annual Digital Pharma East (DPE) conference is just around the corner! DPE is the premier life science marketing event, bringing together more than 800 industry professionals from around the world to discuss the latest trends and standards in healthcare marketing.
Among the key questions DPE speakers will address this year:
- How can pharma generate value from digital medicine solutions?
- How can we demonstrate the value of digital for pharma products?
- How will pharma adapt to successfully engage HCPs?
- How can pharma engage with disruptive technologies?
We’re Not Just Attending – We’re Presenting
Natalie Mancuso, a senior project manager at Regeneron and Intouch’s own Brent Scholz – VP, executive creative director -- will talk about their experiences working on In My Eyes, a virtual- and augmented-reality app that let’s people understand what it’s like to have three different retinal diseases. Don’t miss their presentation, Applying Virtual Reality to Drive Empathy, at 11:30 a.m. on day 1 of the conference, a.k.a., Disruptive Technologies Day. Other insider info you’ll get during the presentation includes:
- How Regeneron successfully used VR/AR in the field
- Why VR/AR has been dubbed the ultimate empathy engine
- What it’s like to be marketing experts blazing trails in the application of VR/AR in healthcare
- Going from concept to the app store: producing the In My Eyes experience
- Considerations and watch-outs when weighing VR/AR within your marketing mix
The event will take place from October 3-6, 2017, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA. Use code C856SPK for 15% off! Register now!
If you’re unable to attend, don’t worry – Intouch (@intouchsol) will be there and live tweeting during the event via #IntouchDPE.
Meanwhile, check out what attendees to the 10th DPE had to say about the highly anticipated annual event in this short video.