With all the changes to Facebook
, our clients need to know they can stay compliant and minimize risk when it comes to postings in this community. PharmaWall, an integrated Facebook application, allows pharma companies to engage with Facebook® users in a regulatory-friendly social setting.
An alternative to the Facebook Wall, this monitoring and moderation system allows visitors to your page to post and comment on posts. But instead of instantly publishing to Facebook, PharmaWall puts user-generated content into a queue for review by your administrator. Once content is in queue, your administrator decides whether to accept, revise, or delete the content.
In addition, PharmaWall allows you to:
- Receive notifications of comments on a user’s own post or comment
- Document all content (and all decisions regarding content) for later reference
- Ability to display messages in the news feeds of all Facebook members who have “liked” the page, keeping them up-to-date on the latest news and information displayed on the page
- Use an interstitial message for external link
- Display safety information
People visiting your Facebook page will continue to have the ability to post user-generated content and comments, but you will have peace of mind knowing that everything will be routed through your approval process before it goes live.
Engaging with customers in a social space doesn't have to mean putting your brand at risk. With PharmaWall, you can make sure your page is compliant and help keep the conversation going.
Learn more and view the demo at: www.thepharmawall.com